Based in Oxnard, CA, Aspen Helicopters is a leading provider of charter airplane and helicopter services, as well as FBO and maintenance facilities.
We operate a fleet of fourteen aircraft, composed of five P68 Partenavias, one PA31 Piper Chieftain, one Merlin IIIB, two Bell 206 Long Rangers, three Bell 206B Jet Rangers, a Bell 407, and one Bell 212 Twin Huey.
All of our aircraft are outfitted with up-to-date technology and equipment.
Aspen offers a competitive salary and benefit package to all employees, including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Flight Hour Bonus
PIC of light and/or medium Bell helicopters in utility operations, including:
- Platform landings
- Ship landings
- Fire fighting
- External load operations
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter
- Class II medical
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC
- Bell 206 Series experience
- Bell 212 experience
- USDA Forest Service
- USDOI Interagency Fire Card
- Left seat long line experience or trainable
- Mountains a must
PIC of a Partenavia P-68 light twin-engine airplane. Work involves extended operations away from Oxnard, usually two weeks on and two weeks off. Pilots average 60-70 hours per month.
- Commercial AMEL License
- Instrument Airplane Rating
- 1000 hours PIC
- 250 hours multi-engine preferred
Fixed-Wing and/or Helicopter Mechanic
Maintenance duties under a Certified Repair Station on Bell series single and twin helicopters, Piper and Partenavia multi-engine airplanes. All phases of maintenance are performed to include:
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- 50hr/100hr/annual inspections
- Manufacturer’s programs
- Certificated Airframe and Powerplant (FAA)
- Minimum two years experience