We’ve been providing quality helicopter charter services for forty years, in a variety of models. All of our helicopters are maintained to the highest industry standards and come equipped with the most current and up-to-date safety gear, including automated GPS tracking systems.
A three flight hour minimum per day may apply. Aircraft/Crew standby time will be charged at 10% of the flight rate per crew member. Overnight per diem rates are charged based on locale, which may be accessed at the government GSA per diem portal.
Please call for current fuel surcharge (if any), daily minimums, and contract rates. As commercial aviation insurance have skyrocketed worldwide, we have applied an Insurance surcharge of approximately 10% per flight hour.
All aircraft are available 7 days a week. Give us a call at 805-985-5416 and we’ll help you manage your next charter!
Helicopter Prices And Features
Bell 212 Medium Twin Helicopter
- 9 Passengers or up to 2,500 lb of cargo
- All Weather/IFR Capable
- Offshore Equipped
- USFS Firefighter With 350 Gallon Adjustable FAST© Bucket and SEI Bambi Buckets
- 4000 Gallon Fuel Support And Maintenance Support Trailer: Mechanic And Driver
- Additional Charge For 2nd Pilot (If Required)
212 Hourly Rate
The ad hoc rate is $3,950 per flight hour. Contract, daily, and multiple hourly discount rates are available. Call for a specific quote. Federal excise tax may apply.
- 5 PlaceRolls Royce Jet-Turbine Helicopter, 130 mph
- Can carry up to 1200 lb of cargo
- Executive Leather Interior
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Offshore Equipped With APICAL Floats & Life Rafts
407 Hourly Rate
The ad hoc rate is $2,550 per flight hour per flight hour. Contract, daily, and multiple hourly discount rates are available.
Bell 206L-III Long Ranger
- 5-6 Place Rolls Royce Jet-Turbine Helicopter
- High Altitude Capable
- Offshore Equipped
206L Hourly Rate
The ad hoc rate is $2,150.00 per flight hour. Contract, daily, and multiple hourly discount rates are available.